Follow us on Instagram and Spotify!
500 ON FIRE
Raising up a new generation of Jesus lovers
"500 On Fire" is the vision of seeing 500+ young people here at Grace NM who are passionately in love with Jesus Christ!
The FORGE youth group is for middle & high school age students and is a great place to build friendships, draw closer to Father God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, and have lots of fun! FORGE meets in the Chapel and is lead by Christopher and Andrea Kent. We strongly believe that our most important calling in life is to love our God with everything that we have and are, as well as loving our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and our community.
- Luke 10:27 "Love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself."
Fire place or furnace in which metal is heated before shaping;
To form by heating and hammering; beat into shape;
To move ahead with increased speed and effectiveness.
- Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
- 1 Peter 1:7 "So that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ."
- 1 Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed."
- 2 Thessalonians 3:1 "Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you..."
What does it mean to be forged?
- Song of Solomon 8:6-7 "Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it."
- 1 John 4:16-18 "So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By this is love perfected in us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgement, because as He is so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love."
- 1 Peter 1:3-9 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen Him, you love Him. Though you do not now see Him, you believe in Him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls."
Contact Us About: Youth's Ministries
We'd love to hear from you! Fill out the form below to get started.