- Phone: (505) 865-4722
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit - Matthew 28:19
At Grace Fellowship, we believe there are two interdependent components simultaneously operating in the lives of people who are passionate for God.
1) Intimacy - Love is fueled in our secret life with The Lord.
2) Community - Love is demonstrated in our corporate gatherings and ministries.
At Grace Fellowship, there are three core aspects of our service to people:
1) A genuine expression of community (Reality in our relationships). - Romans 12:9-12
Biblical community is cultivated in people who are committed to following God's design for relationships.
2) A love for the prophetic (what God Imparts to us). - 1 Corinthians 14:1
Prophecy is communicating the heart of God to others in a timely and relevant way.
3) A culture of blessing (What we impart to others). - Galatians 6:10
We bless others through our words and actions when we intentionally choose to be available vessels of God's love.
The structure of local, regional, and global outreach at Grace Fellowship:
Grace Fellowship has been committed to tithing 10% of the weekly tithes and offerings to missions.
1) A portion of that goes to Benevolence and Local Missions.
2) The remainder of that goes to Global Missions
We focus on three specific geographical locations we feel The Lord has let us to Mexico, Israel, and Kurdistan.
Matthew 24:14 – “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”